These are the rules that must be applied for the launch of ANY offer in the HUGE.partners network.
1) Test volumes:
- Each new partner is allowed to run a test volume - 20 deposits.
- The test volume must be reached within 2 months.
- Verification and confirmation won't be carried out if the test volume has not been reached and the test period has not been met. Traffic evaluation can take for 1 - 4 weeks which depends on advertiser
- Publisher has to notify his manager about finishing the test.
- General Hold: 7 days
- After the test there can be some hold period (from advertiser) if traffic quality is uncertain.
It is strictly forbidden:
- To specify sum of minimum deposit in creatives
- Untargeted audience (insolvent, minors under 18 y.o., interested in quick money gain, working at home etc.)
- Traffic from task exchange websites (buks)
- Mislead (promise of nonexistent)
- Incentivized traffic, fraud - any fraudulent activities - using not owned payout methods and accounts, ddos, calling in friends or relatives, schemes, cappers etc.
- It's not allowed to use offer tracking links directly, without reductions
3) Won’t be paid:
Traffic which suits 1 or more forbidden features:
- Zero activity traffic (no deposits, no bets, no repeated deposits etc.)
- After test traffic that doesn’t meet offer’s KPI
- Multi-accounts, test conversions, fraudulent.
4) It is compulsory for all publishers!
Before sending traffic, please, carefully study the offer’s terms and follow them. If anything is unclear or several terms require additional discussion (sources, creatives, approach etc), please, contact your AM to resolve all issues before starting running the offer. Otherwise you will personally take responsibility in full for the way you work and the promotion results.
If you have not worked with this offer for two weeks, be sure to check with your personal manager the relevance of the offer and the possibility of launching it. Otherwise, we are not responsible for the traffic you have delivered after this period.